Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama... Obama...

So, Sunday night, Loren and I are watching television and the announcement came on the FOX23 Network on the Geraldo Show that President Obama would be addressing the nation on the half hour.  Then about 28 minutes after the hour Geraldo gets word from a correspondent that Osama Bin Ladin was killed by Americans and the U.S. had possession of his body.  I just want to ask at this point, am I the only one who thinks there is a remarkable resemblance between Osama and Obama?  I mean seriously... 

I jumped on FB to see if there were any other postings about it and there were none so I posted the news: Osama Bin Ladin is dead!!! Tune in to CNN for the latest breaking news... I also text or called my closest friends and family with the news.  I wanted to celebrate and I especially wanted to congratulate former PRESIDENT BUSH for HIS remarkable part in BEGINNING this war on Terrorism some 9 1/2 years ago in response to the 9/11/2001 attack on American soil.  


Do you remember how critical many Americans were toward him for getting the U.S. involved in what they considered an unnecessary war?  I do!  Now, many long years later, Obama... who swore to the American people during his campaign that he would pull us out of this war... is taking credit for what Bush began to do.  Did he really just do that?  How dare he!!!  Will the American people let him get away with this?  Will they really re-elect this habitual liar into office for another term?  I for one am not holding my breath... but I will say this... he didn't get my vote in the last election and he certainly isn't getting my vote in the next!!!


You hope and pray against all odds that YOUR NATION could not possibly be led astray with false promises by a man who has proven himself to be UNTRUSTWORTHY... a man who has MISHANDLED our finances... a man who DISHONORS our flag, our constitution and the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost their lives and sacrificed their husbands, wives, sons and daughters to fight in wars in order uphold that constitution and our freedom... might I even add, a man who has NEVER SERVED in the military and one who... despite the latest effort to prove otherwise... is NOT EVEN A CITIZEN of this United States of America!  Come on people... do you really think that a birth certificate cannot be forged?  How stupid do elected government officials believe we are?  This man, a professed Muslim, did not even honor the American Flag when he was being sworn into the highest most powerful office in the United States of America, an office whose duty it is to uphold our OUR Flag and OUR Constitution!  


WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES... ONE NATION UNDER GOD... INDIVISIBLE... A UNITED NATION!!! Isn't it about time we acted like it?  God tells us in His WORD that if we (His children, those called by His Name) will humble ourselves and pray and seek His Face and turn from our sinful ways, then He... our Father... will hear from heaven and will forgive our sins and heal our land.  2 Chronicles 7:14 and in the New Testament 1 Peter 2:9 says: We are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, we are to declare the praises of Him Who called us out of darkness into His wonderful Light.


People... we must become ONE in our resolve.  We must become UNITED in our direction and our voice.  We must seek GOD, HIS WISDOM, HIS DIRECTION in ALL that we do.  Alone we can do nothing, but together God says there is nothing we cannot do!  Remember the tower of Babel?  God is speaking with Jesus and the Holy Spirit and looks down from heaven and says: Because the people have ONE VOICE (they were UNITED in their direction and their resolve) there is NOTHING they cannot do.  God Himself gives us the power to make changes according to His Will if we will just follow Him and become united in our goals.


I know what you are thinking... has she read the end of the story... and the answer is yes.  I know that certain things have to come to pass and that scripture will be fulfilled according to God's plan.  However, we still have the ability to move in one direction to reach as many souls as we can before Christ returns to take us home.  As darkness envelopes the earth, WE can be a BRIGHT LIGHT!  Think about this... have you ever noticed how much brighter a flashlight is in total darkness than it is out in the bright sun?  That is what we are to be in these last days... a BRIGHT LIGHT THAT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS...  Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and then they will GLORIFY YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.  


Christ is coming soon... I am ready... I will be going with Him... My plan is to take as many with me as I can... Hope to see YOU in Heaven when I get there.


Praying for you all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment