Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Face to Face with Jesus...

We got out of Tulsa earlier than anticipated and making better time than usual when I got a call on my cell at 7:24am from Hospice saying that mom (Shirley Ber) was gone.  We were about an hour and a half away from Demotte.  We just were not fast enough to make it to see her one last time before she entered into Glory and now is face to face with her beloved Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.  I just thought that the rest of you would want to know.  Shirley was so loved by all.

The boys will now be making arrangements for a farewell celebration and as soon as I know when I will post it so anyone wanting to attend can come.
Thank you for the many prayers over the family.  There is a peace and a hope that only believers can know and it comforts us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment