Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday Slugs...

Monday's are probably my least favorite days of the week.  I seem to be a habitual slug on Monday's.  In fact on many Monday's I don't even want to get out of my p.j.'s... sad but true.  
Maybe I need to take a Monday morning class or something like that to motivate me.  Most Monday's I just want to curl up on the sofa and watch movies all day while sipping on herbal mint tea...  and when I give in to it feel so guilty that I can easily fall into a self loathing frame of mind.  I guess I feel compelled to be constantly doing something all the time and when I don't I really feel badly about it.  Alas, another quandary...
Loren finished the trim in the study so now all I need are some shelves and it will be finished, except for the floor.  I don't think we have discussed the floor.  I think I would like carpeting, or maybe a large area rug.  We are going to tile the hall so maybe we could tile in there and I could just use a rug.  I guess I will decide on that later.
Mandi brought Tristen and Shelbi back over for the week.  She is off Friday so they will only be here for a few days this time.  School start back up on Jan 3 so they will go back home for that.  I am so grateful that I don't have to work outside the home so I am able to keep them when they are out of school.  I know that takes a big load off Mandi's mind knowing they are taken care of and not home alone.
So I heard it was going to snow this week... do you think they are right?  Sure feels cold enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment