Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the Year... 2010

This is the last day of the year... the last day of school break... the last day the grand kids will be here this year...
Monday the grand kids will be back in school and in a very short time they will be out again for Spring Break and then for the summer.
 
This summer I hope I will be able to do more with them.  Tristen will be working with Pa (Loren) and Shelbi and hopefully Talya and I can do some fun things.  By then I should have my house in order and we will be able to scrapbook, sew, make jewelry, and teach them some simple recipe's.
This might be the last summer Tristen stays with us... he will turn 15 on January 6th and by this time next year he will be 16 and possibly working somewhere else.  Although, I hope he will keep working with us, he may choose to work closer to home.
I just dropped Shelbi and Izzi off at Mandi's work.  I am back home now and Loren is home too.  I think we will eat a simple dinner and just relax for the night.  I'll let you know if things change... one can always hope... LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment