Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last day on pass...

This was Mandi's last day of freedom.  We spent it in the room watching television all day.  I am so bored I could scream but she still isn't 100% yet from the migraine she had yesterday so I am keeping my mouth shut and trying my best to relax.
 
I am so use to doing something constantly around the house and don't watch much television.  I always have something to do or somewhere to be so this is very hard for me.
I am by no means looking forward to her being in the hospital or for her having surgery, but I am looking forward to spending a lot of time in the Word and in prayer.  I have much to be thankful for and I have much to intercede for.
I miss my husband fiercely and I miss my church and church family.  Of course I miss the rest of my family too, but I spend every day with Loren and being away from him for any length of time is hard, let alone almost two weeks.
I am going to get to bed now and will be up again at 5am so that I can prepare for all Mandi's testing for the day.  She will not be coming back to the lodge with me and will be in the hospital until we leave on Tuesday the 18th. 
I will keep everyone posted on her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment