Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday disappointment...

Mandi and I were so looking forward to having the day off today to go shopping for groceries but she woke up this morning feeling sick with a headache and her throat was sore.  I sent out a mass email asking for prayer and tonight she is feeling much better.  Prayer accomplishes much when we all agree together.
We woke to snow on the ground this morning, a beautiful blanket of white.  By this afternoon is was almost gone.  It was supposed to snow again this afternoon but thankfully it didn't, however it is very cold outside.
We will try again tomorrow to get groceries and she wants to do a little shopping for some other things.  We will ride the shuttle to the Metro and back again.
Not much more to report for now.  Thank you all again for your continued prayers.  
Loren is still not feeling very well so please continue to pray for him also.  I did hear that my Aunt Linda is home and resting and awaiting to see a cardiovascular doctor.  I will report more on the findings as they become available.  I also sent an email to my brother-in-love Terry to check on Loren's mama, Shirley, but have not heard back from him.
Heard it was really cold in Oklahoma and snow expected there tomorrow and Wednesday.  Hope you all stay warm and safe.  I am praying for all of you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment